STYLE: Uni- 4-line system
- suitable for all Nobile kites
- suitable for any 4-line kites of other brands
- polyamide Quick Release with glass reinforcement
- aluminium arms with stainless steel centre
- slip-resistant EVA grip with finger slots
- soft EVA foam bar-ends
- front lines: 350 kg DDB Dyneema Teflon™ coated; steering lines: 250 kg DDB Dyneema Teflon™ coated
- 1-line depower line in polyurethane cover
- no-stopper system
- Clamcleat depower system
- enables standard and suicide mode
- blue and orange colour scheme – better identification and bar visibility
2017 Nobile Trust Control Bar is an essence of reliability, safety, simplicity, comfort and user-friendliness. It complies with the AFNOR NF S52-503 safety standard.When designing the 2017 Nobile Trust Control Bar, we took all features stated above as the determinant of quality and the goal we finally achieved. At the end of the day, it’s a very simply-to-use product, which makes it incredibly safe and reliable. We used new materials, resistant to unfavourable conditions, such as: salt water, UV radiation, high temperature and sand.All components were tested for their resistance to strong forces which accompany jumps, riding and uncontrolled manoeuvres.New Nobile Trust Control Bar matches all Nobile kites, as well as other kites available on the market which require 4-cable bar with equally finished lines.
LinesDutch DDB Dyneema lines are among the most stretch-resistant lines on the market. The front lines distinguish themselves by the durability of 350 kilograms, while the steering lines – 250 kilograms, with less than 2-milimetre diameter! These are covered with super-durable Teflon™ material, stiff, less prone to tangle and extremely resistant to mechanical and weather damage (salt water, high temperature and sand). All line-ends have both knots and loops, owing to which they can be attached to kites of different brands. LeashWell-proved and reliable Nobile solution. It ensures connection with the kite after activating the safety system and while performing unhooked tricks. Equipped with starter, the leash allows to detach from the kite completely in extreme conditions. The leash durability amounts to 250 kilograms.
- C-loop: extremely flexible with Spectra line protected by wear-resistant polyurethane tube
- Quick Release: extremely safe and complying with the AFNOR NF S52-503 safety standard; designed to ensure the solid grip when needed, while keeping as little space as possible; the whole patent was designed to withstand the force up to 500 kilograms. The force of unbinding is permanent and does not depend on the one that drags the kite. After release the kite loses all strength. The system can be easily folded after the spread.
- Swivel: allows to untangle the lines in case they tangle up.
- Bar: aluminium arms with stainless steel in the middle – such combination translates into steering precision and indestructibility of the bar itself.
- Bar-ends: made of soft and tear-resistant EVA foam, which perfectly secure the ends of the bar and cause no danger in case of hitting the body.
- Depower line: single Spectra line protected by wear-resistant polyurethane tube; reduced cross-section, compared to two-line system protects the line against stuck in bar’s cleat.
- Clamcleat – the power regulator: the Clamcleat type cleat provides precise, quick and easy power adjusting, while keeping the whole system light and uncomplicated; in addition, above the cleat there is a possibility to switch front lines to three positions marked with knots, which significantly changes the power characteristics of the kite.
There are no reviews yet.