KITE 50/Fifty 2017
STYLE: freeride, wakestyle
SIZE (m): 7, 9, 10, 12
50/Fifty is the Superman of kites. It will do anything you want in the blink of an eye and is used by all Nobile pro-riders. We have combined the advantages of C-shape kites with complete, stiff bridling, thus getting the best features of both types of kite. The 50/Fifty quickly generates huge power that remains during tricks and allows you to reduce the power immediately.
It is also characterized by an immediate reaction to steering and an incredibly connected feeling on the bar. It is extremely stable and easy to relaunch, and is very light which makes it fast, responsive and provides a wide wind range.
The innovations here are extra reinforcements and the new material – Double Ripstop Teijin – which has been tested in the most difficult conditions. It is superdurable and resistant to mechanical damage, as well as climactic damage, such as that from salt water, high temperature and sand.
– Shape: hybrid C-shape and full bridles which combines the advantages of both types
– High freestyle and wakestyle performance
– Bridles with no pulleys give better control and direct feeling
– Great lift and pop combined with constant power while performing tricks
– Great control combined with medium bar feeling
– Fast, low drag, quickly generating power profiles
– Floating strut eliminates gusty wind effects
– 5-strut construction
– Easy to relaunch
– Quick inflating/deflating screw valve
– One-pump system
– Quick and easy setup
– Improved sewing technology and quality
– 4-line control bar system
– Colour-coded and fool-proof line connectors
There are no reviews yet.